For a beautiful and good looking furniture, your Upholstery and couches are important parts of your homes and interiors. Couches provide us with comfort and coziness and by Upholstery cleaning we make sure that your couches are clean and hygienic and good for the environment. Upholstery and couches have to face a lot of problems every day. Daily lots of dirt and mud can damage your upholstery and it would be difficult for you to bare it and relax on it. We also shed a lot of dead skin cells, these cells settle on the fabric of upholstery and couches can cause allergies and breeding of germs too which can be harmful to your healthy and hyenic environment. So it becomes very important to get your upholstery cleaning seriously before it gets worse. Couch stain removal can also be carried out at home with products available in your homes or you can buy it from your nearby market easily.
Follow The Given Below Steps On Upholstery Cleaning And Couch Stain Removal:
For Upholstery Cleaning
Vacuuming And Brushing
- It’s recommended that you should clean your upholstery almost daily without any break.
- A vacuum cleaner can be used to suck all the dirt and dust.
- You can also attach an extendable hose brush on the top of the vacuum to further clean the fabrics and cushion of the upholstery.
- Use Lint rollers and regular brushes for the removal of dust and pet hair which remains on the surface.
- By maintaining the overall cleanliness of your couches and upholstery, you can maintain a healthy and hygienic surrounding.
For Couch Stain Removal
- White vinegar can be used on fabrics as well as leather upholstery too because it’s an excellent couch stain removal agent.
- Add some water and vinegar in equal parts.
- Use this solution and apply it on the stains leave it for a while to dry.
- Rinse a fresh cloth with water and start deep cleaning by scrubbing on the stain. In the end, remove any amount of vinegar which is left
Carbonated Water Or Soda Water
- You can use carbonated water because it’s ph neutral for upholstery fabric and it can be used for regular upholstery cleaning as well as ass upholstery stain removal.
- Simple stains and patches of dirt can be removed by pouring a few drops of Soda water and scrubbing it gently.
- Use a wet cloth rinsed in carbonated water and gently wipe the fabric clean and repeat if you notice any stain left.
- Baking soda is easily available in nearby stores and this substance you can use for couch stain removal.
- Simply just mix the baking soda and water both and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the stains with a clean wet cloth and leave it to dry for a while.
- Gently wipe the stain with a wet cloth to remove dried baking soda.
- Baking soda can also be used to maintain the hygiene of your couches and upholstery for a long period of time.
- It can be used to keep the fabric and padding of upholstery bacteria and germ-free.
- Just sprinkle it over on the fabric and leave it for few days so that you can see positive results.
My Home Upholstery Cleaner is one of the top leading service providers in Australia. We provide our customers with top best professional upholstery cleaning services. Hire our expert team of professionals to get 100% results guaranteed and get to know more about our exclusive services in good and affordable price.